Quite recently I went to the Royal Garden Hotel, in Park Terrance overlooking the Kensington gardens for afternoon tea. Here is the link if you are interested: http://www.royalgardenhotel.co.uk/Restaurants-Bars/Park-Terrace
I tried the Kensington Tea menu which includes:
Assorted freshly prepared finger sandwiches
Freshly baked raisin and cinnamon scones served with Devonshire clotted cream and home made preserves
A Selection of cakes and pastries from the Royal Garden patisserie
Freshly brewed organic leaf tea
I would definitely recommend visiting Park Terrace and their cakes are really delicious!
![]() |
| I tried the White Lotus Tea and Mandarin Rose Tea |
![]() |
| How cute is this? |







Hello! i like your blog! Im following you now on GFC and Bloglovin, If you like my blog please follow me back!
ReplyDeleteXoXo
www.shoesandbasics.com
Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :) xo, elle from Living in Color.
ReplyDeleteHi dear! Nice blog :) I´m now following you on GFC! What do u think about follow each other? We'll keep in touch!
ReplyDeletexx
afternoon tea is like my favorite thing ever, love this
ReplyDeletethank you..let me know where you tried it!
Deleteomg. i drink every day tea *-* i love it!
ReplyDeleteyour blog is very interesting and good :)
love
beauthi.blogspot.com
ahh thank you!
DeleteLooks Yummie <3
ReplyDeleteGreat blog; FOLLOWED
Lots of love; Pauline
www.xpeachie.blogspot.com
Thank you!
Deletelooks really yummy!
ReplyDeletei've also a blogaward for you: http://liveyourdreamsxo.blogspot.nl/2012/07/first-blog-award.html
Thank you for the nomination!
DeleteAppreciated :)
That looks divine!
ReplyDeleteYummmmmm :)
x.
http://chicachia.blogspot.com.au
Thank you
Deletehello! you like to find your blog, I'm from Peru and in my country the food is everything! but I have seen your desserts, it makes me mouth water! everything looks really great, as I love to travel and visit your land.
ReplyDeletea great big kiss
I follow you, follow me also
http://missmurderblog.blogspot.com/
Ahh thank you!
Delete